1. Purchase a good quality multi-purpose solution for soft lenses and please ensure you follow care instructions provided.
2. Soak the lenses in a multi-purpose solution for soft lenses for 24 hours before wearing them initially.
3. Before you touch your contact lenses or lens case, always make sure you wash your hands with soap (preferably non-perfumed, anti-bacterial liquid soap). Then thoroughly rinse them and dry them with a lint-free towel.
4. Lenses must be cleaned and solution changed everyday to ensure longer life, even if not worn.
5. Always use fresh solution when storing your lenses back into the lens case.
6. Never reuse solution from the previous day.
7. Always wash your hands before touching the lenses. Don't touch your lenses if you have cream or lotion on your hands.
8. Avoid getting makeup products onto the lens surface.
9. Change the solution every 3-5 days even if you don't wear the lenses.
10.If the contact lenses are uncomfortable or scratching your eyes. What should you do?
Please ensure that you have thoroughly cleaned the lenses with plenty of solution. If this does not resolve the problem, you may have scratched the lens from handling in which case you will need to dispose of the lenses and purchase new pair.